About the job
About The Role
We are recruiting for Manager Staff Travel for Staff Travel department based in Doha, Qatar.
The Manager Staff Travel will manage Staff Travel Officers effectively, report to the Senior Manager and update office related functions and developments. You will coordinate with HR Management in formulating the Corporate Staff Travel Policies and Procedures. You would create SOP’s for staff travel functions and makes the internal processes system oriented, with the objective of providing best possible services for QR group staff.
Your specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the Staff Travel Policies and Procedures are properly formulated and documented
- Conduct periodical review and update the staff travel policies/SOPs to be in line with development and changes in QR group.
- Make sure all tickets issued by staff travel team/system as per entitlements, eligibility and proper authorities. All refunds processed as per set procedure.
- Ensure the duty travel tickets of VPs, SVPs and C levels issues on priority basis.
- Brief staff travel team for new developments and changes in staff travel policy and benefits for immediate implementation.
- Coordinate with IT team to update the changes in the system to provide accurate and updated information is to the user on timely manner.
- Ensure smooth functioning of e-staff travel system and that troubleshoots are handled by IT Team promptly.
- Make sure Staff Travel Finance Supervisor close the sales report, deposit cash and dispatch it with all required attachments on a daily basis.
- Ensure the staff Check In system is working smoothly and issues reported and sorted out by IT support team on time.
- Coordinate with HRMS and GEMS team in order to facilitate staff requests.
- Prioritize urgent duty travel, AOG (Aircraft on Ground0, DHD (Dead Head Crew) and Aircraft delivery tickets action promptly.
- Provide alternative flight/routes for last moment duty travel changes or in case staff stranded outstation and make sure traveler received new itinerary.
- Provide the required travel/ ticket information’s for management whenever required.
- Coordinate with Managers/Department Heads and Staff across the Board, recommending Duty Travel development strategies, offering guidance on cost effective routes, as per the established procedures.
- Manager coordination with Alliance & Partnerships department in order to provide or update feedback on interline agreements with Other Airline and One World.
- Ensure continuous innovation and automation is done to eliminate manual work, introduce excellent staff travel experience, new ideas to optimize the operations in order to highlight cost effective manner.
- Represent Staff Travel Office for orientation sessions for newly joined groups or any department request presentation for a specific staff travel area.
Management & Leadership
- Cerate an environment where the department and its employee develop and excel. Manage the performance of staff and provide leadership to staff at all times.
- Organize work for direct reporting officers and ensure that appropriate tasks are delegated.
- Establish the department objectives and align the team working and priorities to serve the QR staff with excellent staff travel experience. Continuously review the same to ensure that appropriate changes are introduced to improve the staff travel experience.
- Monitor staff performance and make sure a professional and high-quality customer service are provided to QR Group staffs.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices , and makes appropriate changes if needed.