About the job
About Your Job
As Food and Beverage Manager, you will organise, manage and control the customer experience in the restaurants and dining areas in the lounge. This includes staff allocations, performance and food and beverage (F&B) operations as per the established strategy, standards and business plan for the financial year, in order to ensure a 5-star service is delivered at all times. Liaise with Lounge Duty Managers, Support Services, Product Development and drive business analytics for maintaining customer service levels as set by the business and be an advocate for continuous improvement.
- Day to day management and oversight of all F&B operations.
- Analyse and report on budgetary spend and work seamlessly with stakeholders on service and product enhancements trials and implementation, in order to ensure the efficient execution of the overall strategy.
- Ensure that the Food and Beverage activities are aligned with the respective Corporate Customer Experience Strategy driven by Product Development.
- Implement and maintain all F&B operational policies and procedures, and ensure standards are met and maintained as per guidelines. Ensure safe food service practices are maintained for food handling, cleaning and hygiene, as per HACCP and ISO 22000 standards.
- Together with Product Development Teams review the F&B offering with the view to further develop the HUB Lounge brand to ensure it is relevant, fresh, innovative and achieving desired objectives.
- To handle all customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily in order to maximise customer satisfaction and NPS scores.
- Ensure all lounge marketing and promotional activity or corporate events is executed correctly, on time and as specified with excellence.
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of High School Qualification/Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent with 5 years of job-related experience or Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of job-related experience
- Currently Food and Beverage Manager within a similar culture within an International Airport, Hotel or Shopping complex.
- Qualifications in food preparation and service such as City & Guilds (or equivalent) (7103 – Food and Beverage Service, 4425- Customer Service) or equivalent
- Health and Safety certification and experience in HACCP/ ISO 22000/ FSA/USDA implementation.
- Restaurant management system skills at expert level.
- Ability to manage a diverse multicultural team environment in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both to partners, customers and colleagues.
- Member of Institute of Hospitality (formally MHCIMA) (or equivalent).
- Worked with a major internationally recognised Brand
- Degree in Hospitality or Hotel Management
- Culinary experience