About the job
About The Role
We are currently recruiting for Customer Services Delivery Manager (Premium Services) for the Customer Contact Centre in Doha.
The role is responsible for the efficient and cost-effective management of all daily operational activities related to Doha Customer Services team. It ensures the highest service level for all the customer interaction whilst adhering to the defined set standards. In addition, the role is responsible for establishing Department’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) aligned with the recommended Service Level Agreements (SLAs). It also provides innovative methods to channel service failure learning and corrective action plan for continuous improvement.
Specific Responsibilities For The Role Include
- Manages Customer Service Delivery on all interactions coming into Doha Contact Centre.
- Plans and optimizes workforce at all times with qualified resources to deliver 5 star services in accordance with defined KPIs.
- Monitors Contact Centre performance on a daily basis and implement corrective actions as required.
- Maintains constant engagement with key stakeholders within Doha and Outstation and provides input about specific market intelligence based on customer feedback.
- Analyses operational and qualitative performance and provides recommendations on service delivery improvement.
- Contributes to the design and implementation of Change Programs and Projects which affects the Contact Centre.
- Leads new technology and process rollout, policies updates and new commercial offers and products rollout.
- Develops and implements business continuity measures.
- Identifies cost efficiencies within the different activities in Contact Centre.
- Establishes the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Relevant High School / Vocation Qualification/ Diploma or Equivalent with a Minimum of 7 years of job-related experience OR College or Min Bachelor’s level or equivalent with a Minimum of 6 years of job-related experience
- Essential to have Contact Centre management experience
- Have managed a large and diverse team in excess of 100 people
- Preferably have managed Airline Contact Centre
- Strong multiple stakeholder management
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong experience in developing team strategy
- Strong leadership qualities including delegation of authority & taking initiatives