The Blue Group
The Blue Group is a united business enterprise that consolidates the commitment to the utmost quality, unparalleled customer service and continuous drive for innovation, which will significantly contribute to corporate growth and development through functional divisions. Under the Blue Group’s wing, business horizons will be expanded by introducing the following divisions: Sports, Food, Retail, Service and Fashion. Each division represents an industry where we can brandish our commitment to excellence, accrue significant revenues while contributing to the growth of the particular industry in our own distinct way.
About your role:
You will be responsible for the development, implementation and delivery of the customer engagement strategy. Your responsibilities will also include blue tasks:
- Develop the sectional goals, budgets, and KPIs in line with the overall divisional objectives.
- Develop section policies, processes, and procedures to effectively deliver on the section policies and ensure they are reviewed and updated to reflect the ongoing protocols and practices.
- Develop appropriate controls to monitor adherence to section policies and procedures and report variances as applicable.
- Monitor and control expenditure against the approved budget and reconcile budget variances to ensure on-target performance against budgets.
- Plan manpower requirements to ensure that there are adequate resources to fulfill the sectional objectives for the year.
- Build reports and data insights using a variety of software data analytical tools.
- Benchmark the brand performance against the market and key competition.
- Provide analysis across all campaign marketing channels through statistical analysis.
- Create regular dashboards by customer modelling and profiling and present them to the General Manager
- Conduct customer analysis and segmentation of multichannel customers.
- Act as a data champion, ensuring that data is considered at all stages of customer-facing projects.
- Support the development of business cases with analysis and forecasting of customer behavior and revenue impact.
- Create and test predictive models to optimize online marketing.
- Devise the necessary tools and methods to monitor and predict customer behaviors.
- Identify the research requirements by liaising with the Category Managers.
- Ensure that the CRM database is maintained and kept updated.
- Maintain and continuously work towards improving the CRM of TBG.
- Build and maintain relationships with third-party research agencies.
- Perform any other duty, within a reasonable professional boundary, as assigned by the General Manager from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- Post-graduate qualification in Business Administration from an internationally recognized business school is preferred
- 8-10 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years in positions with managerial responsibilities