About the job
e are currently hiring for your skills for managing customer feedback. The main objective of the position is to be responsible in assisting the management of customer feedback process with customers through the entire cycle from analyzing the feedback request, facilitating the investigation process through to finalizing the resolution and structuring the necessary response.
The Customer Care Officer plays an important role in the continuous improvement initiatives for the airline by highlighting recurring causes of service failures and participates in ongoing forums to optimize the Customer Experience journey.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Customer Engagement & Loyalty – Customer Care Team
- Relevant college or university qualification to min bachelor’s level is essential
- Minimum 4 years of experience with customer facing in an airline or hospitality
- Fluent communication skills (read, write & speak) in German and English
- Ability to analyses complex cases as presented by a customer and to determine the actual customer request and intent
- Ability to apply company policy as well as own judgement for case resolutions
- Comfortable working with a large case volume and to manage self and team’s expectations with regards to workload and overtime requirements
- Preferred Airline reservations and ticketing qualification