Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- To manage a portfolio of account receivables in an efficient and effective manner and in accordance with DHL targets.
- To provide a top class account management support for customer’s through pro-active account management to ensure that they receive the highest level of service.
- Responsible for collecting all receivables outstanding from our debtors by effectively managing a portfolio assigned while ensuring that Days Outstanding (DOS) is in line with the DHL target
- Provide periodic reports & lists as prescribed to ensure all problem areas are highlighted and there is a smooth workflow.
- Ensure reports are authentic and 100% error free to ensure strict vigilance and remedy
- Bachelor of Science or Commerce or/and Major in Accounting
- One year experience in accounts receivables or in accounting environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal style
- Strong command of both English and Arabic languages
- Excellent organisational skills, including ability to prioritise workload
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative/judgement to solve job related issues
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Sound analytical & customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.