About the role
Crew Training Planning Officer is responsible to allocate flight crew training activities within roster production deadlines and when necessary, assisting with disruption recovery on the published rosters. It is essential that the CTPO monitors training results and ongoing compliance, taking action to remedy or escalate any issues as required.
Some operational accountabilities of the role include:
- Work within resource allocation to assign training and checking duties to the crew.
- Coordinate training delivery with Flight Crew and Cabin Crew training departments.
- Efficient and cost-effective allocation of training activities against resource availability
- Provide reports and training summaries from the training tracker as required
- Constructively participate in improving the use of the functionality of systems
A minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree, with at least four years of relevant experience, is required for the role. Work experience in crew resource-related roles is desirable, especially training coordination.
- Planning and Problem-Solving skills
- Proven ability to work constructively within a small team.
- Knowledge of Flight Time Limitations and crew training requirements
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (Check/Training etc.) is desirable
- Knowledge of crew management and training planning systems is desirable
- English Communications skills (written and spoken)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office