(Please note that this position is for Amiri Flight and not For Qatar Airways)
The Crew Training Officer’s key responsibility is to schedule Flight Deck and Cabin Crew trainings/ licensing in compliance with Qatar Civil Aviation Authority regulations, Operations Manual Part D and other requirements inclusive of company policies and procedures. This involves maintaining (electronic) records related to training and checking and providing reports and training summaries. The Crew Training Officer (CTO) supports the Manager Crew Training (MCT) by:
Keys and responsibilities:
- Organizing all training for Flight Deck Crew and Cabin Crew.
- Acting as a liaison between training-related parties.
- Making arrangements to ensure training attendance by the crew.
- Maintaining and providing records.
- Ensuring cost-effective and efficient use of crew and training resources
- Effecting other projects.
- Set up and maintain training database and paper files to ensure license and expiry details are managed in a timely manner.
- Provide reports for Management as required to highlight current and expiry situations of training and licenses.
- Ensuring the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) is kept up to date at all times.
Qualification & Experience
- University Degree
- Previous experience in Crew Training/Scheduling/Services role.
- Sound working knowledge of crew management software and record-keeping systems.
- Good knowledge of QCAA/EASA training regulations.
- Proven attention to detail, methodical and planning ability.
- Able to make sound decisions and the ability to work to tight deadlines in a complex demanding environment.
- Previous experience using ARMS software is an advantage.
- Interpersonal Team Orientation.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Customer focus.
- Accuracy and Organizational.
- Social Competence
- Ability to work under pressure.