About the role
Responsible for creating legal, optimized rosters for pilots and cabin crew using specialized optimization systems, and ensure all other roster-related activities are performed within set deadlines.
Key accountabilities include:
- Ensure QCAA regulations and requirements are complied with.
- Compliance with company policies and procedures, and instructions from the department
- Assist with analysis of various rosters “what if” scenarios.
- Provide leadership, demonstrate team-building skills, direct staff and evaluate performance as well as being able to build on constructive feedback
- Build various roster scenarios to determine “best” solution within given parameters for the current roster planning period.
- Ensure roster production cycle is followed.
- Use Jeppesen Carmen Crew Rostering (CCR) system to achieve greatest balance of KPI’s within utilisation targets
- Ensure required stand-by blocks are built for each crew workgroup
- Process all roster pre-assignments (except leave and training) prior to building rosters.
- Ensure timely receipt of all required roster information (including information from within the Crew Resources team) and notify the Senior Officer if information is not received within expected period.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant College or University qualification
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in an airline.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in Crew Resources-related role including Rostering experience.
- Understanding of crew rostering processes
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements especially Flight Time Limitations is desirable
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.