Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The job holder has to ensure that all the corporate clients are promptly and accurately invoiced and effectively liaise with clients for timely collection to keep the past due amounts within specified limits. Oversee Branch receivables and limit uncollected dues. The credit Controller has to ensure that collections at the main branch are banked daily and liaise with outlying branches to deposit the collections on a daily basis.
Sales Accounting & Credit Control:
- Review & reconciliation of rental branch accounting
- Review of Fact sheets, Credit applications and carry out credit reference checks
- Follow up with a corporate client for the speedy recovery of dues and endure that credit limits are strictly enforced
- Take prompt action on bounced cheques and unauthorized credit cards
- Conduct an audit of outlying rental branches and ensure adherence to company policies
- Minimal revenue loss from branch accounts
- Maintain over dues within specified limits
Daily Banking Activity
- Ensure daily collections are banked on time
- Ensure schedule is maintained for PDCs and Credit Card charges to ensure timely recovery of dues
- Coordinate with AFSS for timely bank reconciliation
Business MIS & Documents Control
- Prepare KPI reports for business on a weekly basis
- Manage Petty Cash for the main office and other branches and coordinate with AFSS for swift replenishment of the same
- Monthly reconciliation and reporting in coordination with AFSS
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Internationally recognized Accountancy Qualification – Qualified or Studying
Minimum Experience: 2 years of Financial Accounting experience in the auto sector
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.afuturewithus.com.