Currently, we are looking for an ambitious and energetic Credit Controller to ensure AR Targets for DGF Qatar are achieved by designing different collection procedures and methodologies.
If this sounds like something you would like to do, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Processing of cash receipts and postings to customer accounts. Ensure proper cash receipts allocation by communicating effectively with the customers and the Back office. Identifies short pays, over payments and denials. Resolves discrepancies.
- Manages customer credit limits to minimize bad and doubtful debts, while meeting commercial needs.
- Supports the business by providing customer creditworthiness information and warning about implied risks.
- Analyses and reports on AR Aging and provides trending analysis on revenue, bad debt and aging buckets as requested.
- Maintain Accounts Receivables aging through proactive collection efforts.
- Communicates with customers via phone, email, mail, or personally. Attends, participates, and leads meetings as required.
- Work with other departments as well as operations to troubleshoot and resolve customer payment discrepancies.
- Maintains files, including filing of AR documentation and other miscellaneous filings.
- Account Reconciliation: To ensure that all accounts maintained in this ledger are reconciled and reviewed with CFO and kept up to date.
- Understands and takes ownership of OTC Internal controls and policies.
- DSO reporting & other duties as assigned.
- Collecting old debts (60-120 days and above)
- Customer visits as and when require.
- Solve sales and other problematic issues and ensure that the payment is made by the end of the month.
Your profile should look like:
- Accountancy degree [Mandatory].
- 3-4 years AR experience, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Integrity and Ethical Standards.
- Very good understanding of freight forwarding industry.
- Presentation skills.
- English Communication skills, spoken and written.
- Good knowledge of Qatar Market.
- Good knowledge on customer credit worthiness checking
- Good knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements.
- Experience in used accounting system is preferred.
- Solid experience in MS Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, charts, etc.) required.
- High degree of conceptual and analytical skills.
- Strong results and customer focus.
- Good understanding of local market both at the macro-economic and industry level.
- Experience of working with an outsourced team is essential.
- International and strong brand support with clear processes unique international strong brand spirit of DHL.
- Employer who respect employees and help manage your time at and away at work to achieve work/life balance.
- Strong team with interaction with people from all over the world.
- Possible further career development.
- Competitive salary.
- Possible further career development supported global internal training plan.
- International company environment.
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
The application deadline is till 31st July 2021.