About the job
The Country Director for Mace Qatar will hold the mandate to strengthen and lead the project and cost management offering and take responsibility for leading the operations of new and existing projects in this country. This will include developing robust client relationships and innovative strategies that reflect the company’s aspiration to continue delivering major projects and programmes for their clients while building on their global capability.
As part of the Middle East and India leadership team, the Country Director will be instrumental in contributing to the growth of the Qatar business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and strategic direction to the Qatar business unit.
- Promoting the highest standards of safety, health and wellbeing across the team.
- Recruiting, motivating and developing quality people to support Mace’s growth in this country.
- Developing realistic resource plans and budgets for projects and pipelines to ensure capacity and capability are made available to clients.
- Delivering against the business plan, exceeding the established KPIs.
- Promoting inclusivity, diversity and collaboration within the business.
- Collaborating, liaising and building relationships with other business unit directors across the business.
- Supporting and sustaining the Mace values and culture within the consultancy business sector.
- Preparing a realistic and deliverable marketing/business development strategy for Qatar.
- Being the face of the company in dealings with all clients.
- Securing new business for Mace within the property and infrastructure sectors.
- Developing new and existing client relationships and opportunities.
- Developing the supply chain strategies and partnering opportunities.
- Generating work-winning strategies and quality opportunities through business development and networking activities.
- Becoming the key point of contact for clients and applying key account management process/CRM.
- Interfacing with the leadership from other Mace Group Companies to promote cross-selling.
- Working with marketing and communications teams in Mace to raise the profile of the Qatar business.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursue a similar level of professional qualification.