Advanced Construction Technologies
Advanced Construction Technologies hiring Cost Controller in Qatar.
- Providing project scheduling and cost control support to Department for short- and long-term projects. Ensuring cost and schedule performance tracking of individual projects.
- Providing project scheduling and cost control support to department operations.
- Providing budget and administration support and internal controls within the Department and to interface between Finance and the various Departments for the consolidation of the
- department budget.
- Providing Cost Engineering Expertise and developing Cost Estimation system for Operations group.
- Conducting cost analysis, cost control and monitoring of Shutdown OPEX Budget
- Responsible for developing various cost estimates levels for various capital projects.
- Responsible for providing asset unit cost analysis.
- Engineering degree (civil, structural, facilities)
- Certified Cost Professional (CCP)
- 8+ years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledgeable in Total Cost Management Concepts & Terminologies
- ERP system experience, such as Unifier, SAP, Navision
- Knows how to allocate the budget and establish a Cost Baseline
- Knows Earned Value Management (EVM) in & out
- Can analyze a cost report, detect issues, and effectively communicate the project’s cost performance, issues/ concerns, & recovery plans to the project team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (or a Cost Control tool)