About the job
Tax-Free Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Corrosion Engineer to be based in Qatar by a leading operating company.
- Ensure that the assigned project tasks are well managed as per the statement of requirement, company specifications and contractual requirements,
- Ensure that all the interfaces with the design team are correctly managed,
- Ensure that the projects are executed in accordance with the organization’s safety regulations, with quality conformance and within schedule,
- Deliver a high-quality engineering dossier for FEED and future detailed engineering phases,
- Ensure efficient communication with all other company engineering and functional team members,
- Provide thorough and efficient engineering documentation review, comments and follow-up,
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: Master degree in corrosion engineering, NACE or FROSIO level 3 qualified,
- Experience: at least 10 years in Ship industries (engineering companies, shipyard, Classification Societies) or in offshore facilities (or FSO, FPSO) or merchant ships (tankers) is required.
- Available for technical missions worldwide.
- Familiar with class requirements, IMO codes and international standards,
- Language: Fluent English, French is a plus.
- Computer literate.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Good analytical skills.