About the job
Managing and improving the rider performance of allocated zone/s within a city. Taking ownership of rider service levels by measuring compliance, finding performance gaps and executing a plan to fill performance-related gaps.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Monitor and improve Rider Performance and Compliance
- Lead Rider Recruitment for the allocated zones
- Lead a Team of Rider Coordinators and/or Rider Captains
- Manage rider roster with proper allocation of shifts/breaks/off-days etc
- Supervises rider onboarding and training schedule with Rider Trainer and Rider Supervisor
- Inventory management and usage compliance of Rider equipment’s
- Groom rider quality (behavior, appearance, professionalism, presentational etc)
- Setting up a performance improvement plan to improve performance of low performing riders
- Reduce rider complaints originating from customers
- Monitor riders performance on individual level and responsible for coaching/warning riders
- Audits fleet appearance & rider behavior via on ground visits.
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in the food/grocery tech industry is highly preferred
- Proficient in Google Suite tools like GDoc, GSheet, GSlides, GForms etc
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. English and Urdu are a must. Arabic is a plus.
- Influencer and negotiation with good public speaking and presentation skills
- People management skills: Experience in managing bigger group of people.