About the job
- Provide a variety of control system engineering supports to contribute to the division strategy and goals which includes design reviews, studies, failure analysis and advanced troubleshooting.
- Develop and implement surveillance and administration programs for critical Control Systems of new projects to achieve high standards of Reliability, Availability and Cyber Security.
- Define and document best practices within the area of expertise and recommend performance improvement initiatives.
- Develop plans and work schedules to ensure effective completion of tasks and activities, meeting the section and division KPIs.
- Provide technical input related to area of expertise to other disciplines and functions as per requirements to support overall business objectives.
- Control and supervise the activities undertaken by contractors, consultants and service providers.
- Guide less experienced engineers in implementing the company integrity and reliability systems.
- Support and facilitate smooth completion of project tie-in requirements for all systems under the area of responsibility.
- Maintain Issue Register identifying and resolving critical issues including new technology risks (under area of responsibility) which could impact new project Reliability, Availability and Cyber Security.
- Support high risk commissioning activities for high complexities & large-scale projects by (a)undertaking stringent system surveillance, (b) tuning and optimizing control systems, and (c)providing advisory supports to Operations and Maintenance.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science major in Engineering in the area of specialization.
- 8 years experience in the area of specialization within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Expert level knowledge in Industrial Control Systems including DCS, Triconex, CCC, PLC’s; etc