About the job
We need a full-time contracts manager to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Developing contract administration flow chart based on client’s requirement to identify all required notices, time bars and etc.
- Administering all contracts and purchase orders related to construction activities.
- Checking to ensure the contractors’ insurance certificates and renewal of insurance are in place during the onsite construction period.
- Claim settlement – evaluate claims on time and cost and manage the claim settlement process. Working together with other stakeholders on settlement of claims to minimize or avoid disputes.
- Establishing and update a claim log.
- Inspecting timely to ascertain that the contractors fulfil their contractual obligations in confirming completion and issue appropriate certificates. Recommending to client with remedial plan if non-compliance is identified.
- Closing out contract and procurement activities per established procedures when project is approaching completion and hand over to the client for management of payment retention and quality warranty.
- Providing necessary inputs for risk management.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.