About the job
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to create, monitor and update the demand plan to maximize department performance.
- Support review Scopes of Work (SOW) for various projects including Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) works to evaluate contractor/vendor deliverables
- Write up contractual responses to Change Order Requests, claims and other related correspondence ensuring compliance within agreements.
- Provide guidance to end users on contract related risks and best practice to enhance organisational efficiencies
- Support post-award dispute administration including negotiation, adhering to Company policies and procedures.
- Prepare management information report, through a collection of data, and submit to management for review.
- Provide advice and expertise to other disciplines and all stakeholder departments in contract and claims management to maximize efficiency.
- Perform the complete administration of contract work orders (CWO) including tendering bids, contract awards, facilitate change orders and ensure post award support for operational and execution effectiveness.
- Bachelor degree in an Engineering discipline
- 6 years experience in a contracts management environment within the oil & gas and petrochemical industry.