Duties & Responsibilities
- Microsoft Excel; involving copying data, linking files, filling in Excel budget templates, data analysis using pivot tables etc.
- Microsoft Outlook; writing emails, following up on budget data submissions
- PowerPoint: providing help in preparing budget presentation packs for review by senior management
- There may be limited exposure to the planning & budgeting system (Hyperion)
Duration: 3 months period, starting from 1st September 2021.
Key skills required include:
- Good communication skills, ability to write emails professionally
- Able to work independently with minimum support (initial training will be provided)
- Data analyses and problem-solving ability
- Fluency in spoken & written English
- Prior working knowledge of Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint is a MUST (candidate will be tested on this during the interview)