About the job
We are looking for a content writer to join our company. She/he will craft content for all of Bin Yousef’s entities, such as Alford Hughes, Curia Business Group, TWG Tea, BY Cargo, BY Facilities Management, BY Fashion, BY Real Estate, and BY Tourism.
The ideal candidate will have a background/bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, literature, or a related field. They must be a collaborative team player and have excellent interpersonal communication and time management skills.
- Work with the division leaders and team to draft content that meets the brands’ needs and position them as thought leaders in their industries.
- Craft content for social media posts, blogs, articles, brochures, website text and other collateral.
- Proofread and edit all content.
- Conduct research on relevant business topics and latest business trends to support content creation.
- Coordinate with in-house graphic designers to match content tone of voice with visuals.
- Efficiently project manage their workload between the different brands they will be working with.
- Coordinate with team members to brainstorm new topic ideas and finetune content.
- Liaise with team members to ensure deadlines are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, literature, communications, or a related field.
- 0 to 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of different digital platforms and what tone of voice suits each platform best.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in the English language. Arabic is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and time management skills.
- A portfolio of published articles/press releases. Freelance and undergraduate projects are also accepted.