Performs web content operations on qatarairways.com websites and mobile apps with the ultimate goal of driving customer-centricity across Qatar Airways’ digital touchpoints. Ensure all content on qatarairways.com is compliant with the brand tone of voice and adheres to the company’s communication strategy and writing guidelines.
- Liaising with internal departments, outstations and group companies, in order to update content on the website on behalf of company-wide stakeholders, ensuring accuracy and usefulness on Qatar Airways’ digital platforms.
- Collaborate and provide support to the product development teams on projects by creating content for all online digital touchpoints including but not limited to the online booking flow, online check-in, flight status, manage booking, profiles and all other transactional pages on the website.
- Collaborate with the Design team to develop innovative and creative campaigns and content ideas that are share-worthy and can be hosted on the website as well as promoted on a multitude of E-marketing channels.
- Create content for campaigns while personalizing the copy according to the channel and audience using the best practices and guidelines for each specific online channel which adhering to character limitations and ensuring the relevance of the content once used on visuals.
- Creates and reviews copy for content marketing and revenue-generating campaigns. Ensures content compliance with the brand communication guidelines and tone of voice.
- Create content for personalized experiences on the website where customers would see content that is relevant to their status.
- Create content for targeted experiences on the website to give customers a personalized experience. Create documentation on the guidelines and the Do’s and Don’ts for web content to support users at HO and at outstations with the use of our CMS (Adobe Experience Manager).
- Conduct webinars and training sessions to brief team members on the steps to carry out key tasks using AEM.
- Monitor front end and back end and report any bugs to the technical teams to be addressed based on severity.
- Responsible for quality assurance of produced content which includes proof-reading and checking written as well as other forms of content for clarity and to ensure compliance with brand communication guidelines.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
In order to be able to perform in this role, you must have a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience OR High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification [Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 5 years of job-related experience.
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, or Arts (English Language)
- Professional qualifications in Advertising/Copywriting and Creative writing.
- Experience as a copywriter or writer creating content for various media, blogs, online sales channels or advertising agencies.
- Proven track record (Portfolio) of producing high-quality.