About the job
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Marketing team as Content Creator at Coreo Real Estate.
We’re looking for a talented and creative individual with an innate ability to create amazing content!
You will need to have an eye for photography, excellent videography and editing capabilities as well as the ability to design compelling artwork for promotional advertising material on social media.
You will also need to have experience conceptualising, creating and scheduling content to be published on various social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Facebook, etc.
Role and Responsibilities:
Assisting our Marketing Director with content creation for Coreo’s real estate marketing campaigns in line with our marketing strategy. Managing and scheduling content for our social media channels, creating newsletters, photography, videography and editing videos, as well as supporting with developing the social media strategy to develop creative concepts for new content.
- Coordinating with the Sales team to schedule, shoot and edit photographs and 360 tours of real estate listings.
- Creating 360-degree real estate virtual tours for our real estate listings to be featured on third-party platforms (i.e. Property Finder) and our company website.
- Filming and editing videos for our social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram and TikTok. The videos will either be short-form videos (i.e. Instagram Reels, YouTube Shorts, TikTok) or long-form videos (i.e. YouTube, etc.)
- The videos you will create include but are not limited to property walkthrough videos, real estate tip videos, etc. The type of content is subject to evolve and change based on the social media strategy and market direction.
- The video content that you create will also be featured on other on-screen media (TV screens, in-store displays, company website, etc.)
- Managing and taking ownership of creating and scheduling the content to be posted on our social media channels.
- Providing research for our social media strategy with regards to new market trends and changes to the algorithm.
- Recommending new content (reels, stories, videos, posts, etc.) that we can create to support with building our organic social media following and engage with our followers.
- Managing the process of coordinating with relevant team members to implement new ideas for video and social media content creation.
- Preparing email newsletters to be sent to our database of contacts and recommending new video content that you create to be featured in the newsletter.
- Designing social media imagery and artwork for promotional ads, newsletters, specific posts, etc. (i.e. Instagram Stories and Posts, Snapchat, etc.)
- Accurate and consistent execution of design layouts in accordance with brand guidelines.