We’re looking for a Content Creator, specifically an expert videographer/ editor who creates video content for social media, across all platforms.
You will work with one Ket client and bring all their content to life visually. This is someone that is ready to push creative boundaries to help elevate the brand on all social media platforms.
- A passion for story-telling through short-form film and video
- Research industry-related topics to help jump on trends visually
- Work alongside creative and strategy teams to conceptualize/storyboard video content for clients
- Create various content types(video, social media templates and look and feel) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides including and not limited to
- Live events/event highlights
- Interviews/talking heads
- Social media campaign videos
- Long-form video content
- Edit and create social media cutdowns for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Support to develop and maintain digital content guidelines
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts
- Develop and deliver social media campaigns that form part of QF’s brand
- Can capture or shoot content using various filming equipment to produce content such as Tik Tok or short videos
- Provides a clear direction for the team in support of business objectives.
- Understand the dynamics of the market and the brand within the market.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut and Davinci. Basic knowledge of illustrator and graphic design audio recording, processing and colour grading required. skills in motion graphics skills are a benefit.
- Courage: Shows bravery in making decisions, and stands by values and beliefs
- Idealism: Strives for achievements; dares to raise our sights and blaze new trails
- Curiosity: Has a desire to know more, and is open to all possibilities
- Playfulness: Has fun and knows when not to take him or herself too seriously
- Candour: Encourages openness and honesty with colleagues and with clients
- Intuition: Trusting and listening to our unconscious or “inner guru”, to find unique solutions
- Free-spiritedness: Permission to practice magic, encourage and promote flexibility
- Persistence: Shows determination to achieve the right results
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Achievements of agreed objectives.
- Proper behaviors as per Agency Habits.
- Successful demonstration of the required professional skills.