About the job
We look for staff who genuinely want to help customers get the most out of their gadgets. If you’ve got a passion for all things technology and have a knack for explaining things in just the right way, we’d love you to be a part of our retail team. Retail is all about connecting with customers by asking smart questions. Whereas some customers have a clear idea of what they want, others need much more guidance. It’s your job to listen intently and consider the customer thought process. Join Vodafone and we’ll support and encourage you every single step of the way. If you’ve got the experience that’s brilliant, but if not, don’t rule yourself out. Because what truly matters is your attitude and drive to meet and exceed both personal and store targets. If you’ve got the motivation and personality, we can train you in everything else. Bring all of that to the table, and you can look forward to one of the best hourly rates on the high street along with stacks of other great benefits and discounts. First, there’s the basic rate that’s very hard to beat anywhere on the high street. Then, there’s the structured career development plan, which allows you to develop fast throughout our Retail stores. Rest assured, you’re an asset we really want to develop. Finally, there’s the chance to work for one of the world’s top ten brands – a company famed for its groundbreaking approach and spirit of innovation. Retail is all about connecting with customers and helping to find the right technology for them. If you thrive on giving people a fantastic experience as well as selling cutting-edge products and services, a career with Vodafone retail is your chance to shine.
With us you will:
- Support in Channel strategy support to Improvise post-paid revenue.
- Supporting Channels on sales tools, post-paid reports, analytics
- Post-paid commissioning and Incentives to Channels (Retail, Key Accounts & DSA)
- Managing and maintaining reports to facilitate post-paid commission, incentives for the channel.
- To run Channel engagement programs for Retail, Direct Sales and Key Accounts.
- Preparation of Store Profit & L, monthly dashboards etc.
- Engaging in postpaid Channel Sales engagement programs.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or similar from a highly accredited University.
- Min 5 years of experience in sales operations understanding of business, and different channels in sales.
- Experience in Retail, Direct Sales or other post-paid selling sales channels
- Proficient in Ms-Excel and PowerPoint, Certification in Microsoft office will be an added advantage
- Support on Sales tools, Reports and Analytics
- Timely pay out of Commissions and Incentives to Channel.
- Strategies to Improvise Revenue and be cost efficient