About the job
As a Cerner Associate, you will be joining an inclusive, diverse, social and innovative workplace that has a strong emphasis on developing talent and promotion from within.
Cerner is looking for a Consultant III to join the Clinical Consulting team in Doha, Qatar. This is an exciting team that looks to push the boundaries of what can be done and is part of the wider organization of Cerner Consulting. You will be part of a dynamic team in which collaborative working will be paramount. As well as delivering value to clients, you will be expected to contribute and identify areas for process improvement internally.
As a Consultant III with Cerner clients to deliver consulting services. You will consult with clients on service line workflow and guide them through interdependencies and design decision impacts. You will provide solution oversight, direction, and expertise to stakeholders. Drive client-specific solution configuration design to meet workflow requirements and make recommendations to clients.
As a Consultant III you will mitigate solution risks and issues, execute workflow and process improvement strategies, You will also lead client meetings and events, and drive internal team initiatives Qualifications Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years related work experience
- Plus 2 years higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- 1 year in healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support, and/or other client-facing or HCIT solution work experience
- At least 3 years of Software implementation work experience
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within the scope of the position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned