About the job
- Assist in setting-up the construction and Installation team organization for the EPCI phase in liaison with Offshore Head of Construction Onshore;
- Help in identifying and organising all required construction support (Third Party support, Joint Venture partner technical support, etc.) in liaison with the NFXP Offshore Pipelines;
- Review construction risks and assist in providing mitigation measures. Report Risks to the NFXP Offshore Head of Construction Onshore, review the EPCI schedule level 3 prepared by the Contractor;
- Assist in the management of the EPCI scope of work, key milestones;
- Supervise the Company construction and preservation follow-up execution plan and organisation;
- Review Contractor documentation related to construction and participate in Constructability review, Hazid workshop, etc. during construction;
- Assist in the production of the delivery of Gate “construction ” deliverables;
- Assist in the management and supervision of EPCI construction facilities and manpower, construction sequences and planning. Participate in clarifications meetings, and participate in the daily, weekly and monthy construction meetings.
- Engineering Degree and certified construction/welding inspector or similar;
- Minimum 15yrs experience in fabrication, construction, precommissioning within the offshore oil and gas industry;
- Experience with Offshore pipelines and similar construction work at supervisory level and exhaustive experience for the preparation, fabrication and construction of offshore pipelines with EPCI contractors;
- Application and in depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standard.