About the job
- Manage all fabrication and installation activities by EPCI contractor is conducted safely, on schedule and to acceptable quality in accordance with job specification and Company policies and procedures;
- Manage setting-up the construction and Installation(C&I) team organization for the EPCI phase in liaison with Project Manager Topsides & STP;
- Identify and organize all required construction and installation support (Third Party support, Joint Venture partner technical support, etc.) in liaison with the Project Manager Topsides & STP;
- Identify construction and installation risks and implement mitigation measures. Report Risks to the Offshore Project Manager Topsides & STP; perform yard visits and evaluation as required; review the EPCI Level 3 schedules; input into owners cost and budgets for execution phase of EPCI;
- Responsible for managing the EPCI scope(s) of work, key milestones and reviewing/validating the “fabrication and/or installation” subcontractors AVL and manage the construction, preservation and installation as part of the EPCI contract;
- Responsible for defining the Company Construction, Preservation and Installation follow-up execution plan and organisation;
- Responsible for the delivery of Gates “construction and Installation” deliverables;
- Review EPCI Contractor documentation related to construction and installation and participate to Constructability review, Hazid workshop, etc. during EPCI phase;
- Responsible for the delivery of the Project in regards to all Construction and Installation activities both onshore and offshore;
- Review and evaluate EPCI construction facilities, manpower, construction sequences and planning. Manage construction and installation meetings and participate in recommendation for the selection / recommendation of the best technical proposal for each and any AVL sub-contracts proposed by the EPCI contractor during the Construction and Installation phase;
- Manage the Mechanical Completion process, contribute and facilitate to the preparation of the commissioning phase, ensuring the availability of the ‘as-built’ records and Project closeout reports for C&I section.
- Engineering Degree;
- 15yrs experience in construction, installation, and precommissioning within the offshore oil and gas industry, specifically in relation to Offshore Structures with specific experience in multi-purpose Topsides for oil and gas fields;
- Experience with construction work at management or site representative level in South East Asia and the Middle East. Good experience for the preparation, fabrication, transport and installation of Topsides with specific experience in wellhead Topsides for gas fields a positive. Application and in depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards.