About the job
- Uphold safety, health, environmental and worker welfare performance of Products Tanks site execution activities. Implements and sustains a strong safety culture to the EPC-3 Contractor, its Sub-contractors by monitoring site activities and by inspiring safety commitment via demonstration of safety leadership by example;
- Participates in SHES management program including daily toolbox talk (TBT), task instruction (TI) and awareness campaigns, and anticipated in weekly safety walk;
- Uphold Project Quality requirements through visible support to the Project’s Quality Management System and ensures EPC-3 Contractor and sub-contractors execute work to the highest level of quality possible to facilitate a trouble-free start-up and long-term facility availability and reliability;
- Monitors and ensures the correction of non-conformance report items and other issues supporting QA/QC compliance;
- Responsible for the review of all technical documentations, including method statements, PTW, JSA’s; work methods as well as regular reporting;
- Monitoring and coordinating site activities of the EPC-3 Contractor and its subcontractor(s) in his area of responsibility, in support of Reports to EPC-3 Construction Division Manager;
- Reports on the construction activities, progress, areas of concern and mitigating actions. Participates in construction discipline, review meetings;
- Will monitor compliance to RLIC permit to work requirements (CPW) and act as Operating Authority within the system;
- Provides accurate, timely and routine reports to the EPC-3 Construction Division Manager.
- Participates to all the workshops which are related to the construction (HAZOP, HAZID, Model Reviews, Constructability review, etc.;
- Ensures EPC-3 Contractor’s and Subcontractor’s construction activities are completed in accordance with NFE Onshore Project procedures, regulations, specifications, standards, and permit to work procedures as applicable, including relevant RLIC procedures;
- Monitors site material handling, soil movement, soil disposal and warehousing procedures with respect to his area to facilitate construction progress;
- Drives all the Punch list to completion and the document required to ensure smooth handover of Products Tanks.
- Strong Knowledge of the Execution Sequencing of Products Tanks;
- (10+) years’ relevant experience with Products Tanks (LPG’s; LN, DFC) and their execution;
- Strong understanding of the execution sequence of Products Tanks;
- Proven experience with Advanced Work Packaging (AWP) methodology and systems completion management and associated databases;
- Experience in major Construction Projects with large capital expenditure;
- Recent experience (last 5 years) on company Projects and working in Ras Laffan Industrial City, is a strong plus;
- Civil Construction / Structural steel / Piping / Insulation related experience with Products Tanks (LPG’s; LN, DFC) is a strong plus.