About the job
- Participate in Brownfield Planning & Verification Checklist & Site Verification Exercise. Identify Risk Assessment Plan, key execution issues and respective resolutions.
- Support Safety walk planning and participation. Identify issues & resolutions and types of safety incident investigation. Understand reporting terminology and incentive program. Monitor Contractor safety performance. Monitor Contractor safety program and incentive.
- Apply quality management approach to ensure projects are executed in conformance with the established technical requirements and comply with QA/QC expectation. Identify fabrication shop inspection methodologies and basic inspection tools including Factory Acceptance Test.
- Confirm mechanical completion, safety and readiness to commence Commissioning or Startup or Hand Over.
- Review and approve As-Built drawings. Close-out all Interface Agreements andeMOCs .Confirm all deliverables received and perform all close out activities.
- Conduct Constructability reviews and Identify and manage construction quality andrequirements, including the aspects of flawless project delivery.
- Review and manage criteria for the fabrication and field erection sequences with respect to construction safety in general and SIMOPS in particular. Assess, implement and evaluate contractors construction techniques and adequacy of Contractors SHE or Safety Plan and
- Project Quality Plan. Participate in offshore Shutdown and Non-Shutdown-based construction.. Participate in plant Shutdown and Non-Shutdown-based construction.
- Assess Contractors performance against prescribed plans using key metrics and identify remedial action plans via site verification (i.e. understand required labour disciplines & availability ;yard facilities, installation sequencing, infrastructure and equipment requirements, welding procedures, metallurgy, etc.)
- Coordinate the preparation, understand and challenge the schedule estimate basis and assumptions. Define the activity breakdown level appropriate to the project phase andlocation (Shutdown and offshore).Analyze schedule and identify critical path. Analyze schedule and identify & develop mitigation or special schedule allowance or reserve against risks, uncertainties or constraints (heat index, offshore bad weather, site access etc.).
- Coordinate the review and approvals of Invitation to Tender (ITT) including Scope of Work, Compensation, Incentives, Technical and Commercial Evaluation Criteria. Manage vendor prequalification and vendor selection ensuring all standards, technical requirement, operational and SHE requirements are met.
- Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization
- 6 years’ experience in the area of specialization within the Oil and Gas Environment