We are recruiting for Compliance Verification Engineer – Structures within Technical Division.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing design data and compliance demonstration documents to comply with EASA Part 21J requirements under DOA privileges. You will verify and approve compliance demonstration documents and design data for technical accuracy and compliance, in accordance with the applicable airworthiness requirements.
Specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensures that accuracy and quality of Design documents are as per acceptable standard.
- Liaises with the design engineers to assist in the formulation of the certification documentation. Verifies and approves the design data generated by design engineers.
- Ensures that design data comply with the repair/change Project Work Scope and implements required engineering changes in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Reviews engineering data and drawings for accuracy before embodiment.
- Reviews and ensure that the Means of Compliance presented by the design engineers are appropriate and complete according to the applicable airworthiness regulations.
- Performs the role of structural expert with Airworthiness Authorities on behalf of Qatar Airways Design Organization.
- Liaises with Office of Airworthiness to keep track of regulation changes, and organizes training, update procedures, forms and processes in support of the Design Organization.
- Guides new employees to align them with team’s objectives and priorities to support business objectives.
- Leads and drives projects involving multiple sections both internal and external to achieve the Company requirements.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent – BS Engineering or B.Engineering preferably in Aeronautical, Avionics, Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics.
- Training on EASA Part 21 Regulations.
- Training on CS-25
- Minimum 5 years of Design related experience.
- Experience as a EASA approved CVE in a DOA organization
- Strong and detailed knowledge of CVE responsibilities with respect to EASA Par 21J.
- Knowledge of regulations and requirements for aircraft structure changes.
- Knowledge and experience on minor repairs on aircraft structure.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in CAD software
- Completed Part 21 and CS 25 courses within the last 2 years