As a Compliance Monitoring Specialist, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- Objective of this role is to ensure Aerodrome Standards are applied by Hamad international Airport (MATAR)and other stakeholders. Airside and flight procedures are aligned to CAA requirements including safety audits, inspections and work orders in accordance with the airport directives, industry relevant legislations as well as Aerodrome Certification processes.
- Contact and liaise with Aerodrome departments, third party contractors and Airport stakeholders for all the matters pertaining to the Compliance Monitoring requirements.
- Establish, conduct and lead MATAR Compliance audits and inspections to ensure safe operations and maintain Aerodrome compliant with national and international standards.
- Coordination and communication with the stakeholders for MATAR compliance audits, deliver audit reports, review and communicate the acceptance of corrective action plans and monitor their implementations.
- Implementation of Aerodrome Compliance Monitoring System by applying specific procedures such as preparing audit program, audit plan, pre-audit plan, perform actual audit and respective post audit activities for internal, external and third-party contractors audit originating from QCAR – Qatar Civil Aviation Authority.
- Prepare, coordinate and follow-up Aerodrome continuous oversight inspections performed by the QCAA Aerodrome Standards Directorate for the renewal of Aerodrome Certification.
- Responsible for updating and constant reviewing of departments operational programs related to Compliance Monitoring and the associated requirements.
- Guiding Airport stakeholders regarding all matters relating to Operational Licensing and to ensuring the Compliance of activities performed are accordance with Civil Aviation requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 Years relevant experience in compliance monitoring.
- Must have attended training course on “Safety Management System Implementation” from ICAO/ACI
- Must have attended training on ICAO “Annex 14” and “Apron Management” from ICAO / ACI.
- Hands on in experience in Aerodrome Certification process.
- Airside operations and Technical writing experience is a must.
- Experience in drafting documentation procedures in Aerodromes.
- Experience in preparing/developing documents, manuals, and stand operating procedures and must have the skills to translate complex policies into concise and comprehensive procedures.
- Strong understanding of Aerodrome Licensing and its renewals, ICAO Annex 14, relevant ICAO Docs and QCARs.