About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible to handle all AML / CFT and Compliance Departments IT technical matters as per the regulatory requirements and banks Policies/Procedures to ensure complete adherence. Candidates must possess good personality, convincing capabilities, strong analytical & reviewing skills and must be a team player. Must have sound background of all AML/CFT / Compliance functions and related International Standards. Knowledge of various banking operations and departmental functions is essential.
The candidate will be responsible for developing and overseeing Netreveal AML/CFT System Support function in coordination with AML/CFT Unit team in addition to all Compliance Department related IT issues and their timely resolution to ensure that banks Compliance and AML/CFT systems are fully compliant locally and in overseas branches. The candidate is expected to lead on matters of System functionalities and issues (internal and external), related to all applications applicable for the department and for the bank where they are deployed under the scope of Compliance Department. In addition, the candidate is expected to work alongside the AML/CFT Unit Team, Deputy MLRO / MLRO/Head of International Compliance, FATCA/CRS and ABC on matters related to Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing and Sanctions Compliance, FATCA/CRS, ABC.
Qualification & Experience
- University graduate with a degree in Information Technology
- Over 5 years experience within the AML/CFT IT domain from a reputable bank within the GCC handling Compliance and AML/CFT applications.
- Implementation of various automated AML/CFT/Compliance applications like Netreveal, Mantas, FCCM, SAS, World-Check, Fircosoft.
- Knowledge of Core Banking Systems.
- Professional Certifications / Memberships like PMP, CAMS, CISA, CFE etc would be an added advantage.
- High level of English verbal & written communication skills.
- Knowledge of AML/CFT laws, regulations, standards would be an added advantage.