Just Real Estate
NOTE: ONLY APPLY IF YOU CURRENTLY RESIDE IN QATAR!
In this position, the candidate will work under the Marketing Manager as well as the Senior Designer to execute the social media strategy for the corporate company and multiple real estate clients across ALL social media platforms. The objective is to increase the inbound leads for all properties, build communications and PR across digital assets and create content to promote the companies real estate portfolio.
The day to day execution of the Social Media Strategy and Digital Content Creation, as well as all digital platform assets for the company that include the website and microsites and social media channels.
- Be CREATIVE…
- WRITTEN and SPOKEN ARABIC is a MUST!
- Knowledge and understanding of web technology, digital marketing, social media channels, new trends and the latest in social media innovation.
- Must excel at online research, possess excellent writing skills and have the ability to create editorial content at a moment’s notice (Under the proviso of your supervisor).
- The ability to learn how to leverage new social media platforms for clients marketing activity.
- A high level of creativity, clear and strong communication, design and computer skills are required.
- Requires strong analytical skills, organization and people-skills.
- Tight organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivation, the ability to be a team player.
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communications, PR or Advertising.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Excel, Word
- Experienced with YouTube, Instagram & Facebook Advertising, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Analytics and website management knowledge is an advantage.
- 2-3 Years Digital Marketing/ Community Manager & Social Media Specialist experience.
- WRITTEN and SPOKEN ARABIC is a MUST.
Tasks And Activities
- Reporting to Marketing Director for duties / Marketing Manager per client.
- Managing the corporate accounts across the real estate sector and social media platforms.
- Delivering on client social media plans in both English & Arabic – written.
- Raise an online profile of properties.
- Perform digital market research for clients – Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, and the competitive environment, the client’s industry across online platforms.
- Identify, interpret & capitalize on social media trends.
- Participate and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels.
- Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
- Writing client reports; prepare client communication materials such as conference reports, memos, e-mails, post-campaign reports, budgets etc. for social media channels.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Use social listening tools to monitor online conversations.
The Community Manager & Social Media Specialist Will Share With All Colleagues The Responsibility For:
- Internal / External Cooperation.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all levels of company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company’s core values.
- Full time, Sunday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm.
- Must be located in Qatar and have NOC transferrable sponsorship.