The Commi II is an essential member of the culinary team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- 2 Years of experience in a similar position with a Luxury Hotel or resort
- This position requires an applicant with general food knowledge. Candidates must have a good personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to perform this position to Four Seasons Standards is required. In addition to discreetly clearing tables, the Server Assistant performs side work, polishes silverware, refills condiment containers and crumbs tables.
- The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task!
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Degree & Diploma in Hotel Management
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: fourseasons.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.