About the job
Texas Roadhouse likes to brag about their hand-cut steaks, fall-off-the-bone ribs, made-from-scratch sides, and fresh-baked bread. Everything we do goes into making our hearty meals stand out. Our goal is to provide “Legendary Food, Legendary Service” to all our guests.
Our food’s not the only thing that’s Legendary at the Roadhouse — our fun is too! From our line dancers to our jukebox to our friendly servers, you’ll enjoy every second you spend in a Texas Roadhouse.
The role of Commi I within the kitchen team is to assist in the preparation of all food items, as well as to support the senior chefs in achieving consistently high standards in a high-volume food production environment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
- Previous experience within a similar fast-paced environment.
- A real passion for all things food.
- A quick learner with an adaptable nature.
- A real team player who takes instructions well.
- Able to work to high standards on a consistent basis.
- In addition, a relevant hospitality qualification is desirable.