We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking commercial manager to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the performance of all operations from a commercial and finance perspective.
- Monitoring financial performance, financial analysis (including trend analysis) and preparing project performance reports and recommendations for the executive team.
- Developing and supervising the implementation of and adherence to the commercial management plan, subcontract management plant and project risk management plan.
- Monitoring, reviewing and keeping relevant parties informed on the timeliness, cost, revenue, risk, progress and performance of the project.
- Liaising with the construction team to ensure commercial processes and operations are as effective, efficient and transparent as possible.
- Overseeing the procurement and commercial structure/framework for the project.
- Developing and monitoring the subcontractor and supply agreement process.
- Evaluating business improvement opportunities and making recommendations to reduce costs, increase productivity, improve economic value-added and increase earnings before interest, taxes and amortisation.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures in relation to legal, financial and administration matters – the standard of internal control and policies.
- Setting direction and providing clear and timely feedback to direct reports on their performance.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You must have experience in programme or project management in pre and post contract functions on large international airport projects. You will have knowledge of building construction, quantity surveying, contracts, procurement and dispute resolution.