We are currently looking for a Commercial Manager in Qatar who will be responsible for driving revenue producing results by managing the commercial processes and teams within the country.
- Leads the Sales function in alignment with global commercial strategy.
- Leads a team of Channel Heads in team formation and account allocation.
- Supports, review and approve the sales strategies for each business and lead sales projects or initiatives
- Achieve country sales targets by (1) Developing new business, acquire the key, high-value clients spread across multiple industry verticals. (2) Retention of existing business (3) Grow business from existing clients by cross-selling multiple products/logistics solutions
- Leads the customer sales forecasting and establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for
- Channels, in support of commercial objectives.
- Responsible for the overall Sales function with regards to planning, development, implementation of Sales activities & programs
- Articulates sales policy, procedures and guidelines to support strategy implementation.
- Inputs to the annual budget process as well as monitoring and delivering against it
- Assists in the completion of RFPs for the purpose of obtaining new projects.
- Monitors businesses’ performance against all KPIs
- Helps in defining training/ coaching/ monitoring activities for the Commercial teams.
- Develops and maintain organizational capability and participate in the talent management process
- Strong oversight of a succession planning program to support channel objectives.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the Commercial Department or other Company goals and objectives.
- Engages in research for the purpose of expanding personal and Company knowledge of industry trends, best practices, marketing and sales
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Coordinates corrective actions to sales programs, if necessary, to achieve target commitments
- Networks with peer group & other internal affiliates to roll out best-proven practices, as relevant
- Oversees the development of sales strategy: value proposition, market segmentation, strategy and differentiation, market insight, brand strategy and industry trends, white space opportunities and ensure that this is aligned to the corporate goals leading to shareholder value creation.
Job Requirements (Experience and education)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or any other field
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- At least 10 years sales experience, preferably in a related industry
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong customer focus and analytical skills
Skills and Competencies
- Proven track record of attaining organizational and personal objectives – Results Oriented
- Strong Business Acumen and Industry Knowledge
- Strong Work ethic and Customer-Centric mindset
- Proven track record in improvements in forecasting, sales force sizing, dashboard implementation
- Proficient in working with Global and local leaders to develop short and long-term goals that are specific to our commercial organization – Results Oriented
- Adaptable, strong team player with outstanding communication skills and ability to work with all functional areas (Cross-Functional Relationship Management)
- Strong Negotiation Skills, incorporating various strategies and desired outcomes
- Ability to influence all customers (both internal and external) on issues that impact the business
- Proficiency in the usage Microsoft office and other tools, to deliver key accountabilities
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.aramex.com.