About the job
Due to recent wins, Faithful+Gould is expanding our PMC team and is seeking a high-caliber Commercial Manager.
- Commercial management within our PMC services appointment on ongoing mixed-use development.
- Oversight of contract administration, change control and financial management requirements of the project.
- Contract interpretation and advice/action.
- Review and challenge contractor and consultant submissions to establish robust recommendations for variation orders and claims as applicable.
- Client executive reporting on contractor and consultant commercial status.
- Lead commercial meetings, provide briefings to Project Director and senior client staff.
- Establish and maintain regular invoicing in accordance with the contract.
- Relevant degree e.g. Quantity Surveying.
- MRICS or equivalent (desirable).
- 15+ years experience, with 5 years in Qatar
- Track record in a developer or PMC consultancy environment.
- Major project construction delivery phase experience preferably in hospitality developments
- Strong contractual, commercial and project financial management knowledge.
- Experience must include managing FIDIC construction and consultancy contracts.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good relationship builder.
- Experienced in client presentations.
- Team player.
- Digitally aware.
- Ambition to further develop themselves and the business.