About the job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and win significant new business, maximize revenues from new opportunities and retain existing clients within GCC.
- Responsible for the management of Sales plans – coordinate and approve all travel by business unit managers
- Act as the primary contact and relationship manager for all customers within the region – and work effectively with business unit managers to develop proposals and win new business.
- Promote and drive growth by selling additional products and services – delivering tangible leads and opportunities for all divisions of the company.
- Ensure that the Group is represented at the main trade fairs and events and that this results in new business.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Shipping or Marine Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant field
- Experience in a Shipping sector would be a plus
- Must have string Data gathering and analysis skills
- Experience in successfully selling marine/shipping related services and managing client relationships
- Strong Sales and CRM skills with ability to sell a wide range of services & products appropriately
- Team player with ability to work with a range of business units and internal managers
- Ability to understand and service a wide spectrum of customer needs in the maritime sector
- Focus on driving results and continuous improvement
BenefitsSalary + standard benefits