Responsible for the management of commercial contractual agreements with client and suppliers, including statements of work, licenses, products, tools, services etc. Responsible for placing purchase orders, as well as management project budget and payment milestones in line with project deliverables and project timeline. Responsible to assess the commercial impact of scope changes against contractual agreements. Generate reports for senior executives of budget utilization including forecasting. Manage commercial relationships with customer, suppliers and partners.
- Collaborating with the delivery teams in scope gap analysis from Statement of Works, governance, management of change requests, monitor of the acceptance procedures, contract interpretation, etc. based on the priorities defined.
- Manage end-to-end PNL from bid process to offer sign-off.
- Manage commercial activities within programme.
- Produce and manage financial information about the budget, forecast, actuals, margins, etc.
- Underhand client’s client investment priorities, financial process, decision making process and budget.
- Construct and reinforce high-impact relationships with customer stakeholders & ensure client customer satisfaction.
- Identify commercial opportunities, pitch ideas to the customer. Engage a full range of Atos people to support and grow this relationship.
- Track and manage project budget including milestone payments and cash flow.
- Negotiate with suppliers and partners any additional costs required to meet scope changes.
- Develop a broad set of strong relationships across the whole of the client’s business, which reaches from c-level down into the client organization, to include client people who are actively coaching Atos. Engage a full range of Atos people to support and grow this relationship.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the contract and contract management processes.
- Management of the daily contractual relationship with the customer and subcontractors in a way that protects the Atos’s interests and supports business relations and client satisfaction.
- Becoming the first point of contact of the delivery team for all contractual matters, being in charge of the direct follow up of the contract / legal aspects associated with relevant customer and suppliers contract/s in close coordination with the corresponding country legal counsels.
- Participating in negotiations preparations, strategy definition and meetings with the customer and partners.
- Generate reports for senior executives of budget utilization including forecasting.
Responsible for placing and chasing purchase orders.