The Reservation Agent is responsible to materialize the maximum number of requests and reservations.
- Review daily reservation accuracy, rate compliance from segment and source, system close-out when necessary and rate availability
- Ensure clients’ satisfaction and adherence to Kempinski service standards
- Follow internal credit policy
- Follow up on lost business and bring information about them to the knowledge of the department superiors
- Spot-check reservations made the previous day and check all VIP arrivals
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Opera central systems knowledge
- Knowledge of either Fidelio V6 or Opera PMS is imperative
- Arabic and English – excellent oral and written skills
- Good Keyboard skills and proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include MSWord, MSExcel and PMS
Hoteliers since 1897, we have traveled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realize their full potential.
To apply for this job please visit kempinski.jobs.