About the job
To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our team members by efficiently receiving and checking all goods delivered to the hotel by suppliers.As a member of the finance department, this role is responsible for ensuring that all the financial affairs of the hotel are conducted to the highest standards of honesty and integrity. High ethical standards are necessary to maintain both competitive advantage and the pride and confidence of our associates, and to provide quality products and services to customers and clients.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Tivoli employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team members. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Ensuring proper authorization for all goods entering the hotel.
- Inspecting all incoming goods to ensure that quantity, quality, price and all the other specifications are adhered to.
- Prepare daily receiving report summaries and report on any variances immediately.
- To check and input General store purchase into the hotel inventory system.
- To ensure the goods are secured and prompt transfer.
- To ensure that goods in the receiving area are secure at all times.
- To ensure that Occupational Health and safety requirements are observed, maintained and enforced.
- Diploma or Degree in related field.
- Understanding of financial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel