About the job
An experienced architect and engineer who can apply the latest in advanced analytics and AI/ML technology to help our clients realize the potential of big data and automation. We are looking for an expert in scalable network and security architectures who can support clients as they improve agility and resilience and identify opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud.
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve;
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates;
- Work closely with information technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly;
- Propose and establish a framework for necessary contributions from various departments;
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope;
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor the progress of initiatives;
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions;
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution;
- Focus on developing, selling, and delivering leading-edge Cloud solutions using Google Cloud;
- Solve tough problems and ensure success in designing and building complex world-class applications on the Cloud;
- Enable our clients to tackle tough problems and innovate at scale with hands-on the keyboard architect and engineer high QOS solutions;
- Build repeatable cloud-native solutions that accelerate our clients’ path to value.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred from an accredited university;
- Self-starter with in-depth hands-on work experience with multiple large-scale implementations of Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Knowledge of multiple developments and scripting languages and Develops tools;
- Data engineering and operations experience for high-volume ingestion and streaming at scale;
- Direct experience migrating, refactoring, and re-engineering complex enterprise applications from legacy platforms to Cloud;
- Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure in addition to the Development of complex network and security architectures;
- Understanding of AI/ML and advanced analytics and the application thereof in cloud-native environments;
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture;
- Project management and leadership skills are essential;
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working under pressure.