Perform all logistics functions in support of life support flights that include but are not limited to conducting inventories, maintaining inventory records, forecasting requirements, purchasing, tracking and receiving miscellaneous supplies.
- Conducts backing up, restoring of hard drives, and performs system crash recoveries.
- Implements physical and computer security measures by assigning, modifying, and deleting passwords and privileges. Provide limited software application assistance for commonly used office automation applications sources from standard Air Force infrastructure support contracts.
- Ensures systems are kept up-to-date and compliant according to the Base Network Control Center (BNCC) by ensuring the required Technical Compliance NOTAM (TCNO) security patches are installed. Checks files for corruption, perform initial system diagnostics, formats drives, and determines available disk space.
- Perform myriad duties as information and client-server administrator to include video teleconference suite administration, network and computer malfunction isolation and repair, computer system software/hardware configuration, and operation of unclassified and classified computer systems.
- Will sign as either the Primary or Alternate Custodian on R-14 and other accountability paperwork for computer assets. Unit Emission Security Manager (EMSEC); ensures compliance with emission security requirements.
- Train unit personnel on the operations of secret communications equipment.
- Unit Web administrator; modifies and maintains the unit’s website. Alternate to the TCO (Telephone Communication Officer); duties include managing the installation and maintenance of telephone systems. Provide instruction for the operation and use of secure phones.
- Requests and coordinates installation and support of communications equipment. Maintains and manages access to the Base Defense Operations Centers (BDOC) 911 telephone equipment.
- Acts as Unit technical advisor, and shall provide support to purchasing agents, when new equipment is required for force mission enhancement.
- Shall perform Information Assurance (IA) trainer and program manager duties.
- Ensures unit personnel understand network vulnerabilities, limitations, and weaknesses. SIPRNET Account program manager; manages the process of receiving access to Secret electronic data located on secure servers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates must have 5 years of experience in computer systems support. Troubleshoots and maintains up to 200 information systems.
- Position requires DoDD 8570 Technical Compliant; minimum A+ certification; maintain valid certification(s) security instructions.
- This position requires a SECRET security clearance.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.