About the job
To be the “ambassador” who convey and promote the Brand philosophy and Values to the final Clients guiding them into the world of the Brands. As such, to be responsible to maximize the individual and team sales, providing an extraordinary and memorable luxury customer experience placing the Client above all, discovering their needs and expectations, fostering meaningful relationships and developing their Brand loyalty.
- Place the Customer at the center, creating a welcoming environment and striving to meet their every need and request, providing them with an excellence service in accordance to the “client journey ceremony”.
- Capture Customer data into the Company CRM with the purpose of connecting to the client, maintaining and developing the relationships to offer a personalized approach and develop future opportunities.
- Embrace and promote the Omni Channel mindset.
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment, embracing Diversity and inclusion values.
- Welcome and serve the customer providing an excellent in-store experience at all times.
- Be proactively engaged in cross selling with all Departments and maximizes sales opportunity in order to achieve individual sales target and KPIs.
- Ensure to be up-to-date knowing fashion trends and competitors.
- Prove Brand and product knowledge.
- Deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Ensure and maintain the shop floor and visual display high standard, complying with Company operational guidelines and stock procedures.
- Contribute to ensure a high level of security and is attentive to prevent product thefts.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Passion for selling and stores
- Curiosity and interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
- Experience of building a long-lasting relationship with clients
- Being able to work in team as well as alone
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambition, resilience, self motivation, result driven and problem solving
- Passion and knowledge of the managed product category