About the job
We need a full-time civil/structural engineer to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
The role will be reporting to the project manager, responsible for ensuring that the projects are completed safely, within an agreed timeframe and budget. Managing the practical side of every stage of the build, you’ll work closely with architects, surveyors and other building professionals in planning and delivery.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Providing effective site management, making critical decisions, overcoming complex challenges and being focus on project profitability with utmost quality and timely completion.
- Assisting in design coordination with vast technical capabilities in coordinating interface activities with structural, architectural, MEP, finishing, landscape and external development works.
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion.
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimating costs.
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinating and directing construction workers and subcontractors.
- Reviewing the work progress on daily basis.
- Preparing internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Planning ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Negotiating the terms of agreements, drafting contracts and obtaining permits and licenses.
- Evaluating, managing and mitigating risks.
- Ensuring quality construction standards and using proper construction techniques.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.