In our organization, everyone gives and gets the kind of support that inspires us to perform at our best. When you’re recognized and rewarded for jobs well done… you can open up and look forward to growth and opportunity. We foster a culture of diversity and inclusion, where all people are respected for who they are, appreciated for their skills, and offered access to opportunity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute to the approval of the Engineer.
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrable experience of supervision of civil construction projects of which not less than 5 years shall be in works related to similar TSE network supervision projects.
- The candidates must have a background in the supervision and monitoring of site activities such as the excavation of open cut trenches, manhole construction, pipe laying, backfilling, temporary works, dewatering pavement/road works, utilities diversion/interface etc.
- Must have a good command of English both written and spoken.
- Computer skills are mandatory.