A foreman is responsible for ensuring that everything goes smoothly at a construction site. They are responsible for being the point of contact between the construction workers and supervisors.
- Prepare and present project progress/status to superiors (Site Engineers, Managers etc) regularly.
- Develop a work schedule for workers and supervise all construction workers in accordance with the availability of employees, contractors, and labor laws.
- 8+ years of experience in civil construction
- Civil diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read drawings, plans, and blueprints and convey this information to others.
- Knowledge and experience in Masonry work (kerb stone, interlock, tile work, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of construction operations and equipment.
- Perform quality checks on construction equipment.
- Good time-management skills.
- Preferred Nationality: Filipino, Sri Lankan, Nepal, Indian, Bangladeshi and Pakistani can apply.
- Local Hiring, with QID and NOC only.
- Driving License (required).
- Deep knowledge of the construction industry and processes.