Civil Engineer should be;
- responsible for the building maintenance services and/or civil equipment and systems in assigned areas of responsibility, ensuring compliance with local and international standards and regulations.
- To coordinate and control the civil building engineering services when applicable.
- 5 years minimum experience in building maintenance services engineer in a healthcare environment
- At least 3 years in supervisory capacity in hospital facilities and maintenance operation.
- Must be Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Must have Professional engineer registration in an accredited organization or recognized government
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.egis-group.com.