- To coordinate and manage the provision of an integrated service which will achieve 100% recycled water reuse and reduce groundwater re-injection.
- To actively manage the recycled water network, identify operational improvements that will assist in providing customers with the security of supply (through operational flexibility, incident management and increased use of SCADA) and improve the quality of recycled water distributed through managing the network in the most effective and efficient way possible.
- To manage the day to day operation of the recycled water network.
- To assess applications for new customer connections.
- To identify opportunities to increase the security of supply for customers.
- To identify opportunities to improve the quality of recycled water in the distribution
- To actively manage customer complaints to ensure minimal disruption to the customers and the public.
- To reduce recycled water leakage.
- To assist the recycled water Account Specialists in developing new opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/Relevant Subject from a recognized University.
- Education qualification shall be obtained from North America, West Europe, Australia or equivalent University.
- Preferably holding Graduation certificate verification, from a known Authorized graduation verifier association i.e. CCPE
- Minimum 8 years of previous experience after obtaining degree from North America, West Europe, Australia or equivalent University.
- Has undertaken similar task as per above item 1 and able to demonstrate technical competencies and skills as per below item 4 and 5.
- Experience in TSE distribution after obtaining degree from North America, West Europe, Australia or equivalent University.
- Previous experience in Environment, Water or wastewater Industry
- Preferably able to speak and write in Arabic.
- Ability to communicate and influence.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Ability to be customer-focused in order to balance internal and external customer needs.
- Ability to focus on team success and performance.
- Relationship Builder.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/Relevant Subject from a recognized University
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: pstech.talentera.com.