Al Faisal Holding
Al Faisal Holding was established by H.E. Shiekh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani as a small trading company in spare parts in the 1960s in Qatar, to become later a notable conglomerate known as Al Faisal Holding with many divisions operating under its umbrella; Trading, Property, Hospitality, Transport, Education, Services, and Information Technology Division.
Recently, a new structure was introduced to the business. Due to this restructure, we are looking for a Chief of Staff. In this position you will be the point of contact for the day to day operations of the Chairman’s office, managing a small team in the office, and working closely with the senior management team.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, in a fast-paced environment, with a special focus on executive-level delivery and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Acting as the bridge between inbound inquiries & requests, both internal and external. Handling many yourself and prioritizing others for the Chairman to handle.
- Scheduling vital meetings on behalf of the Chairman, ensuring follow-ups etc.
- Working with the heads of departments to prepare budget presentations and materials for board meetings.
- Working with the PR & Comms team to manage all internal & external Chairman communication including journalist requests, press releases, quotes & statements, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Managing high priority projects on behalf of the Chairman, often pulling in expertise from multiple departments to build project teams.
- Assist and communicate with executives and leaders across the group in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- A strong academic background, preferably a Master’s degree.
- 6+ years of proven management experience and results with experience across multiple disciplines. Previous experience working in a family business environment would be a plus.
- Experience engaging with senior leadership teams.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data, and gain insight.
- Excellent project management skills with proven experience managing end to end projects involving multiple departments & senior stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- High levels of emotional intelligence with the ability to resolve constructive conflicts.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to launch projects and fill in knowledge gaps along the way.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
- Successfully collaborate and influence across multiple teams and levels.
- Proven track record in project and business management.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strong Presentation Skills.
- Excellent communication in Arabic.
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria outlined. Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant and you will be contacted only if you have been shortlisted for this role. It can take five working days for us to read your CV so please wait to hear from us in regards to whether we will taking your application further.